- Xero runs on a cloud platform where the data remains on server of Xero and you can login to the accounting platform just like you login to your email ID on Gmail or Yahoo.
- Having your data on Cloud gives you an ease of access and you can login to your accounts from anywhere. You just need a reliable internet connection.
UNDERSTANDING BASIC FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES IN XERO
Login to XERO
- For login into Xero you need to Go to www.login.xero.com and just login with your Login details
- You can use any of your favorite internet browsers to login to Xero.
- Don’t have a Xero Account? You can try it for free with a 30 days free trial offer provided by Xero.
- Once you login to Xero you shall be on the Home page of Xero called “Xero Dashboard”
- It is your key to business reports you require to see at a glance. You can adjust the things you wish to see on your dashboard.
- You can see a Quick view of bank account balance and graphs showing money coming in from customer invoices and money due to go out for supplier invoices.
- It can be customized on the go as per your reporting requirements.
- Xero has an easy to use menu which helps you to quick jump to various sections where you need to work.
- We shall explain each menu in later sections.
- It has mainly following sections:
Accounts – Manage invoices, bills, transactions, expense claims, pay run
- Bank Accounts
- Pay Run
- Expense Claims
- Fixed Assets
Reports – View your data using standard and Xero reports
- All Reports
- Budget Manager
- Choose from any of Xero’s reports to appear on the menu (some display on the menu by default as report favorites)
Contacts – Add and manage the people and organizations you do business with
- All Contacts